Wednesday, December 12, 2007

One book...

I have been tagged; I’m it. Here is my response to the “Meme.”

One book that changed my life: Born Crucified: the Cross in the Life of the Believer by L.E. Maxwell

One book that I’ve read more than once: The Church of Christ by Edward C. Wharton

One book that I want on a desert island: The Bible

One book that made me laugh: Dispensational Truth by Clarence Larkin

One book that made me cry: Broken by Fruitfulness by Cline R. Paden

One book I wish had been written: Why I am a Christian by the Pharisees and Scribes of Jesus’ day

One book I wish had never been written: Charting the End Times by Tim LaHaye

One book I’m currently reading: The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus by Gary Habermas and Michael Licona

One book I’ve been meaning to read: Celebration of Discipline: the Path to Spiritual Growth by Richard Foster

Now tag five people: Johnny, Clint, Justin, DC, Jason S

No comments: